Riding the Current

Friday, June 16, 2006

More Cats, Bunnies and Fish.
This is my Orange-spot pleco who is normally hiding or moving everywhere. I got lucky that he was just sitting there. His name is Hoover. Hoover is my favorite pleco that I have ever had. Just before this I saw him upside down sucking on the surface. (He rarely does this.)
Here are 3 of the kitties. From the left: Puff-Puff, Hershey, Fu Manchu
The bunny's name is Wiggles. She is an Albino Rex with soft velvety fur. We have had her for about 1 year and she's so funny sometimes. We'll let her in the house ever so often and she zips around the living room at super high speed.



Well I thought I'd add some more creatures to my blog here. The cat pictures are of one we like to call Puff-Puff and the other is Fu Manchu. They were sitting in the yard and they are quite friendly.
posted by Jessica's DS at 6/16/2006 07:45:00 AM

1 Comments:

Hey, I didn't know you have a rex too! I have a black and white mini-rex named Anya, Wiggles is very pretty and so are your cats!

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home