Riding the Current

Saturday, June 24, 2006

More new fish!
Today I went to the pet store and they were having a buy-one-get-one-free sale on all fish!

This here is 1 of my Tiger Botias. This is a lucky picture because he is constantly moving around the tank at 60MPH. This is when I caught him resting. It took 18 pictures to get the veiw and focus right. He is very camera shy. This here is 1 of my Orange-head Hypostomas. They are not as shy as the Tiger Botias, but they are very skiddish and curious.
posted by Jessica's DS at 6/24/2006 08:25:00 PM

3 Comments:

you're keeping the pet shop in business! great selections! : )

Sunday, June 25, 2006 7:52:00 AM  

I use to have a 30 gallon aquarium and my favorites were the catfish and the hypostomas! But, I never ran into a BOGO (buy one get one) sale on fishies!

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:08:00 AM  

Now I wonder where in the world you happened to find such a pet shop??? LOL YOur page is great garrett....I had a blast looking through all your pics...and now I finally now what Jasmine lloks like! Well keep uo the good work on the page. I'm gonna have to start my own soon. See Ya soon!0

~Coach Heather

Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home