Riding the Current

Monday, June 19, 2006

Some new Angelfish!
Today I went to the petshop and I picked up 3 angelfish. I could only photograph 2 because the one was being very skittish. It is the largest of the 3. It has a silver body with the upper part a bright gold. Soon I'll be picking up 3 or 4 more unless I run out of Birthday money first. :)
This one is the smallest of the 3 and is very peaceful. I did find this one to be very hard to picture though.

This is one of the 3 angels. I hand picked them. This is the first one I picked. It is my favorite.
posted by Jessica's DS at 6/19/2006 09:09:00 PM

3 Comments:

Ooooh, awesome Angels! Mr. Becky says to tell you those are real nice ones, he had a tank of those before he met me, : )

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:10:00 PM  

That was one fish that never did well for me. I love them...so pretty and dainty!

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:13:00 AM  

They never did well for me either, but I'm hoping they will go good this time.

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home