Riding the Current

Saturday, October 14, 2006


Special Guest Blogger!

My sister wants to post something so here she is!

Hello I am Taylor and I am Jessica's DD1. The picture is from gymnastics last night. Me and my sister and brother all do gymnastics.

SOME FAVORITE BOOKS I HAVE READ:
#2 Nancy Drew - the Hidden Staircase
#1 Nancy Drew - Secret of the Old Clock
#3 Nancy Drew - the Bugalow mystery

There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom

I am reading two books now. One is called Kidnapped and one is called Kingdom Keepers about some kids at Disney World but I keep getting hooked with others books.
posted by Jessica's DS at 10/14/2006 10:08:00 AM

1 Comments:

Hi Taylor!
Gymnastics, very cool, : )

I love Nancy Drew! I had all of them when I was a kid and the Secret of the Old Clock was one of my favorites.
I won several summer reading programs at our local library, Encyclopedia Brown is another favorite of mine.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home