Riding the Current

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Answer

And the answer is...........
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

A Unicorn's hoofprint! They had a whole trail of them leading to the Flying Unicorn ride placed out like this.


< >


< >



I might do a thing like this each week. One more may be coming this week either tommorrow or Friday. ;)





The entrance to this "island". See the Caro-Seuss-ell in the background! Instead of horses, we rode Dr. Seuss creatures. It was fun.


One more question. Who is your favorite of these:

1. Woody Woodpecker

2. The Cat in the Hat

3. Sam I Am

4. The Grinch


posted by Jessica's DS at 10/18/2006 07:41:00 PM

2 Comments:

Duh! I should have known it was a Unicorn print!

Oooh, oooh, oooh, Woody Woodpecker most definitely, watched him every morning before school back in the Jurassic Period.
I was also known to pin a blanket to my jammies and pretend I was Underdog, but don't share that with just anyone, ; )

Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:15:00 AM  

Double duh!!! I thought it was from a dinosaur!!!

Gotta vote for Sam I Am as it was the first book I remember reading all by myself!!! So I always thought the guy was cool even tho he was really picky!!! love, your DA!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home