Riding the Current

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tay's Favorite Movies!!!


Here are my Top 6 favorite movies.

#6 is Over the Hedge
#5 is Elf
#4 is Spirited Away
#3 is High School Musical
#2 is Stick It
#1 is Nausica of the Valley of the Wind



I used my mom's Olympus camera to take this good picture myself. It is our Appaloosa horse named Dusty. I know he doesn't look like an Appaloosa but he is. We have another horse and that is Dusty's mom. Dusty's mom's name is Koty.






posted by Jessica's DS at 10/15/2006 10:23:00 AM

2 Comments:

Dusty is beautiful, : )
I've only seen two of the movies on your list-Elf and Spirited Away, I'll have to rent the others!

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:16:00 AM  

Simply must ask T where the heck is Spirit- Stallion of the Cimarron on your list!!! BTW: Great back walk over!!!
Love, DA

Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home