Riding the Current

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Silver Springs and Hannah Montana's dad

Today we went to Silver Springs.


These shots were taken from a glass bottom boat. The boat tour took us over many springs. This is a shot that you can see of a gar. It is just one of many many large ones we saw.



This little alligator was right before we even entered the park! There were also a LOT of very, very big turtles.


My sisters got to feed the giraffes. Look how long its tongue is and it is a purple tongue!




These are Kodiak bears They were both laying in the water and they were both drinking the water!



This funny looking thing is a sleepy Portugese Pot Bellied Pig. It was huge!

AND THEN! Hannah Montana's dad in real life was in concert. We love to all watch Hannah Montana on TV and this is really her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. My mom and dad took us to our first concert. It was outside, right at Silver Springs. He sang lots of really great songs. My sister and me got a chance to go up really close and take pictures and we had good seats too. Oh, Hannah Montana (really Miley Cyrus) was not there.





posted by Jessica's DS at 10/28/2006 07:46:00 PM

4 Comments:

Looks like you had a great, fun day. Love the alligator shot-I would have been one of the people backing up!!!! I think we should add the pot-bellied pig to our variety of animals!!! I wish I could have fed the giraffes!!! Keep up the pix-we love them!! Your DA and DC's!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006 9:31:00 PM  

I am a big long-time fan of Billy Ray's and was hoping to see some good pictures of the concert. Wish I could have been there. Thanks for your great pics and comments....

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:33:00 AM  

What a terrific day you all had! the pictures turned out fabulous and Billy Ray too? my achy breaky heart can't take it!!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006 7:55:00 AM  

It was great to see your pics posted. I was at silver springs also. rode the glass bottom boat. I am a long time fan of Billy Ray and I love hannah montana on tv. my camera messed up so I really enjoyed your pics of Billy Ray. Glad you enjoyed your day and your first concert

Monday, October 30, 2006 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home