Riding the Current

Thursday, January 18, 2007


Update!!!


Hi everybody! It has been really hectic with school and things. I just have not had the chance to post. >:-( In October, I got a 55 Gallon Aquarium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I recieved my 74$ Moonlight! It is 48" long! More information is on my second blog http://my55gallon.blogspot.com/. My tank contains:


1 Albino Channel Catfish
1 Albino Rainbow Shark
1 Hoplosternum Littorale
1 Syncrossus helodes
2 Blue Gouramis
1 Spotted Pictus Catfish
2 Hypostomus Plecostomus
2 Botia Striata
7 Zebra Danios
1 Batrochoglanis raninus
Coming Soon 1 Khuli Loach


I now have sand in my tank. I used to have gravel, but since I have many fish with barbels, I made the switch to sand.
posted by Jessica's DS at 1/18/2007 08:08:00 PM

3 Comments:

Wow!!!!!!!!! I thought to myself this morning-"you haven't checked this blog lately" and what do you know, a new post!
Congrats on the new aquarium, it's gorgeous!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:35:00 AM  

Great picture!! I feel lucky that I got to see the moon light in person!! Keep posting- I was wondering when you would update! love, YDAM

Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:13:00 AM  

Wow, you are really making me miss my 55 gallon tank we use to have! I always wanted to convert it to a saltwater set up, but never did. And, you have a pair of my favorite fish...blue gouramis!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home