Riding the Current

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Update on.....
Moray Eel!

I have found ( after a lot of digging) that my eel is in fact a Fimbriated Moray (Gymnothorax Fimbriatus). This gets 9 feet long and can get 5" in diameter! It is now about 12" long and has a HUGE appetite. He gets fed shrimp and other meaty foods. He had some sardine once and went CRAZY! I am trying to move it into my 55. I just need the substrate and salt and I'm ready (Will post when happens). I also found a sea anemone on the beach. As soon as I can, I'll try and get a picture of it out here. Right now he is digesting a large piece of shrimp and is just about done. He looks really bad at the moment. Although, he came out almost fully today which is great. We named him Roger. The Pinfish is now fully healed after being hooked.

<*(((><



posted by Jessica's DS at 12/11/2007 09:20:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home